The rapid growth of Technologies have tremendously transformed work. Thus technologies have become an unavoidable a part of worker training course. You will find ample possibilities since can guide and motivate the workers by adjusting to these new developments. Let us take a look at what exactly that describes these at length:
1. Web-conferencing:- a method through which the trainer conducts live trainings and presentations online. Web-conferencing helps the participants to generate their questions and take part in polls. Common tools of web-conferencing are Webex and Adobe Connect.
2. Social Networking:- A web-based platform where group can be cultivated friendship according to professional connections, shared common interest and gather understanding and knowledge. Both trainer and participants form communities through places to waste time after which publish links to articles, webinars, as well as on-the-job examples before, after and during working out session.
3. Podcast: It’s a kind of online media delivery that enables users to download files using a feed onto a pc or perhaps a Music player. The trainer produces the course material podcasts for that learners to download and listen on their own Music Player, mobiles or laptop. This enables the participants to gain access to training at timings most closely fits them according to the work they do pressure and availability.
4. Blog: website by which a writer can share opinions, glare and initiate discussions on industry relevant topics by means of online journals. Training and development programs can incorporate blogs to supply a detail concerning the course information and updates around the course in relevance to industry. Herein the participants obtain the chance to go over within this space.
5. Microblogs: It’s a kind of tool or platform to talk about understanding and sources with each other. At the start the trainer would produce a community for any course and after that publish tips along with other information associated with the program. Participants may use microblogs to switch information. Typically the most popular microblogs are Twitter and Yammer.
6. Social Bookmark Submitting: a method through which you can collect and store bookmarks online, tag with keywords, share individuals bookmarks and tags with anybody. The trainer can thus develop course studying lists that the participants have access to by subscribing to particular tag or keywords associated with their course.
7. Media Discussing: This enables you to look for photos, videos along with other media for uses in presentations or coursework. Trainer can record workshops and upload these to a web-based network. Common media discussing tools are: YouTube, Flickr.
8. Mobile learning (M-learning): Here the concentrates on learning across contexts and locations by way of cellular devices like laptops, mobile phones, MP3players, smartphone and e-books etc. These units may be used to access web based classes and sources and generate collaboration among individuals, conduct assessments and evaluation and supply an use of performance support.